The HopeKids Walk was held on October 13th in Farmington, and we had a fun morning, even if it was a little bit on the cold/drizzly side. They had some bounce houses and slides set up before the walk began, and the girls enjoyed playing for a little bit.
Our walk took us from the Legacy Events Center over to Station Park. Along the way we picked up some goodies, backpacks, coupons, etc.
At the end of the walk, there was some food, popcorn, water bottles, cotton candy, face painting, a raffle, snowcones, and I'm sure some more things that I am forgetting.
Thank you to everyone who donated to our HopeKids team! I know we have asked for a lot of donations for our favorite organizations lately, and we really appreciate your support.
Brynlee has a lot of appointments and therapy this week, so things will be a little bit crazy around here, but in some ways it's kind of just normal to have all of those appointments, and the weeks when we don't have appointments are the odd ones. Funny how that works.
No comments:
Post a Comment