We had Brynlee's orthopedic clinic appointment today at Shriner's, and everything went great. Brynlee's scoliosis is slightly improved on the lower curve and stable on the upper curve. Her hips also looked better than they had looked at her last visit. So overall, we had good news today. In fact, we don't need to go back for a followup appointment for nine months. We just have to keep working on all of the stuff that we are always working on with Brynlee. We love Dr. Carroll at Shriner's. She is so low key and very approachable. I am so glad that I switched our orthopedic care over to her.
Otherwise, we are still working on this pill swallowing business. Brynlee is still struggling a bit to swallow her Accutane pills, and she has become more and more resistant to trying to do so each day. It feels like we have been at this for almost the full two weeks, but we still have over another week to go for this cycle. I hope that it gets easier for her, and I hope that she can figure out how to swallow those pills a little bit easier. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment