Brynlee is 8 months old today! She has had such a busy month, so we are glad to make it to 8 months and be doing pretty good.
She has lost a lot of her hair, but there is still some hanging on. Of course, I think she still has more hair than Marissa did at eight months. Brynlee is doing great so far. She seemed to have a little bit of an upset tummy after her last round of chemo for a few days, but her appetite seems to be improving. She has blood drawn on Mondays and Thursdays by one of the home health nurses. She is off of her Lovenox, but we are still giving her Neupogen shots for her blood counts once a day as long as her blood work shows that she needs it. Giving shots and flushing her central line is not too big of a deal and is now routine. The nurse helped me change her central line dressing and caps today (we have to do this at least once a week), but she was more just assisting with holding Brynlee's hands to keep them out of trouble. Her lungs are now clear and sounding great, and she no longer sounds like a grizzly bear when she breathes as the gunk that was in her lungs/throat or wherever seems to have all cleared.
We had an impromptu photo shoot this morning, so enjoy a few fun pictures. I know, I know, I take fantastic pictures with my fancy camera, but unfortunately I am unable to be hired out right now for photo shoots for others. :-)
Maybe when things settle down... ;-)
She is so beautiful! But we wouldn't expect anything else from YOUR house. :) She looks great!
ReplyDeleteI love impromtu photo shoots, that's when you get the best pics!! She is beautiful and I love seeing pictures of her being so happy.
ReplyDeleteLoves and kisses,
Sheri
These pictures are adorable! So glad you are at home!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are home...you and your sweet family have been on my mind for weeks and weeks. She looks so wonderful. I hope you're spirits are up...please let us know what we can do for you. We are here...literally 24/7. :) Take care!
ReplyDelete