All journal entries and pictures contained within this blog are the property of the blog author, and may not be copied, reproduced, or used for any purpose without the consent of the blog author. If you are interested in using any of the information or images contained here, please leave a comment for the blog owner with a brief description of your project, and an email address where you can be contacted.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Thank you!

I haven't had time to get a real post up about Brynlee's happenings because things around here have just been crazy with a capital "C." Anyway, thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me surpass my goals for both of the walks that we are fundraising for right now (see below). We still want more people to sign up to walk with us, so even though we met our goals, please come!
 
I am looking into t-shirts and wristbands for our team, so let me know if you are interested in a t-shirt as I can't foot the bill for shirts for everyone, but if I have enough people interested in buying a shirt then I will pursue it.
 
Thanks Again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment