All journal entries and pictures contained within this blog are the property of the blog author, and may not be copied, reproduced, or used for any purpose without the consent of the blog author. If you are interested in using any of the information or images contained here, please leave a comment for the blog owner with a brief description of your project, and an email address where you can be contacted.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Round Four - Done

And we are done with round 4 of chemo. I would like to say that my visit to the clinic today for day #3 of her chemo was seamless and perfect, but I don't think that is possible. This time they knew we were there, but there was some confusion about the whole inpatient/outpatient thing, so no one in the clinic had ordered the chemo this morning, so we had to wait for it to get made. So we spent about 4 hours in clinic today. At least I was able to watch most of the movie Secreteriet while waiting, which the parts I saw were pretty good. We were the only ones in the infusion area the whole time. It was odd because three weeks ago on a Friday all of the chairs were full, but it was also nice to be the only ones. I also started the beads for a necklace for Brynlee that is a Colors of Courage necklace. She gets a bead for everything that happens to her, i.e., surgery, transfusions, chemo, scans, clinic visits, etc. Hopefully this will mean something to her someday.

2 comments:

  1. I must have read the blog minutes before you posted about the chemo trip. I thought about her all day on Wed. and I wasn't sure if she was having chemo or not. That's why she has been on my mind more than usual these last few days. We are so tickled that she is doing well. It sounds like this might be a tough week. We will send a few more prayers for this one:) Hugs & Kisses for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I am so glad that you can take the time to keep this blog updated. Being away from the neighborhood I rely on it to keep up with your progress. Just want you and Blair to know that all the 'other mothers' and our families are praying for you all. Also appreciated the info on organizations to donate to. Love the Peck's

    ReplyDelete