All journal entries and pictures contained within this blog are the property of the blog author, and may not be copied, reproduced, or used for any purpose without the consent of the blog author. If you are interested in using any of the information or images contained here, please leave a comment for the blog owner with a brief description of your project, and an email address where you can be contacted.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Because Today I Felt Like Making Other People Cry :-)

Because everyone needs some tears in their eyes. Here are some of our cancer-fighting friends here in the SLC area. Last year, the CureSearch walk was in July. Let's all plan on being there this year. I'll post about it when it is time to register and raise money.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! What a tear jerker!! We will be walking next to you!! Let me know what you need when it gets closer. I have told all my clients about our fight with Brynlee and they are behind us 100%!! They ask how she is doing every time they come. I will network here and together we will raise money to help find a cure for Brynlee. I have faith that we will get our "end of treatment celebration". Keep Fighting, We love you bunches:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep me posted for I would love to come from Oregon and JOIN! I know you don't know me but I have been praying for your sweet baby and family! When days get long and feel like just giving in I remember that some have things far worse then me going on. You have gave me new found reason to keep going in this hard times. Thanks for the blog I will come back often and check.

    ReplyDelete