All journal entries and pictures contained within this blog are the property of the blog author, and may not be copied, reproduced, or used for any purpose without the consent of the blog author. If you are interested in using any of the information or images contained here, please leave a comment for the blog owner with a brief description of your project, and an email address where you can be contacted.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Strike That!

Please strike any comments I made previously regarding the fact that I was okay with two more rounds of chemo. Nope! We are ready to be off this rollercoaster ride called cancer. Vomiting, head cold, blood transfusion...need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. Poor girl! Both you and Brynlee (and the rest of the family). So sorry you have to go through this. Hopefully all of the chemo will have good results in the end. She looks so happy still! Amazing little baby girl you have!

    ReplyDelete