The Songs of Love Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing
personalized songs for children and teens currently facing tough medical,
physical or emotional challenges, free of charge. We received information about this organization from our social worker, and today we received her song. Initially I didn't know if I wanted to submit Brynlee because she really didn't do much at the time, and they have you fill out a questionare so they can write a song about your child, and I felt like hers was pretty blank since her activities are pretty simple at this age. So a lot of the words used in the song were words that I came up with to describe Brynlee. It is interesting as I have always thought she was beautiful, and I call her my beautiful baby all of the time, so it was kind of crazy that he put those two words together in her song. She seems to love her song. It's fun. The words, music, and vocals for Brynlee's song are by John Beltzer, who is also the President and Founder of the Songs of Love Foundation. I made a movie with pictures of Brynlee in order to post it to the blog. Enjoy!
personalized songs for children and teens currently facing tough medical,
physical or emotional challenges, free of charge. We received information about this organization from our social worker, and today we received her song. Initially I didn't know if I wanted to submit Brynlee because she really didn't do much at the time, and they have you fill out a questionare so they can write a song about your child, and I felt like hers was pretty blank since her activities are pretty simple at this age. So a lot of the words used in the song were words that I came up with to describe Brynlee. It is interesting as I have always thought she was beautiful, and I call her my beautiful baby all of the time, so it was kind of crazy that he put those two words together in her song. She seems to love her song. It's fun. The words, music, and vocals for Brynlee's song are by John Beltzer, who is also the President and Founder of the Songs of Love Foundation. I made a movie with pictures of Brynlee in order to post it to the blog. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment