All journal entries and pictures contained within this blog are the property of the blog author, and may not be copied, reproduced, or used for any purpose without the consent of the blog author. If you are interested in using any of the information or images contained here, please leave a comment for the blog owner with a brief description of your project, and an email address where you can be contacted.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Waiting

I wasn't able to get Brynlee into the Physical Therapist for an evaluation until later this month, so I don't anticipate that there will be too much going on that would be considered blog worthy until we start therapy.

I just wanted to let all of our faithful blog readers know that Brynlee is still doing great. She has peach fuzz growing in on her head (it is very blonde, which she was a brunette before), and she is mostly happy and just seems so much stronger to us these past few weeks. She has even cut two more teeth on the top and will have a full set of chompers in no time. I've been asked several times if I am just anxiously awaiting the time when we do scans again, and to be honest, I'm really not. I know when the time comes, I will be very anxious. But for now, I am trying to not think about cancer (although I pray every day for it to go away) and just enjoy these couple of months that we have off from treatment and help Brynlee get stronger. I'm excited to get her started in outpatient physical therapy and see what happens. I know it will take a long time for Brynlee to reach any of the goals that we have set for her, but hopefully it will be rewarding to see her get there.

Don't forget to read my post below about doing our part. Please consider joining the national bone marrow registry at marrow.org. I know of one little girl who doesn't have a family match that they are searching the registry for a match for her. Chances are that you will never be matched, but you just never know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment