All journal entries and pictures contained within this blog are the property of the blog author, and may not be copied, reproduced, or used for any purpose without the consent of the blog author. If you are interested in using any of the information or images contained here, please leave a comment for the blog owner with a brief description of your project, and an email address where you can be contacted.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Therapy

Brynlee's therapist came yesterday, and she was so excited at the improvements that she could see with Brynlee's sitting and leg movement. I knew that her sitting was improved, and it seemed that her legs were stronger, but I honestly didn't think there were going to be any dramatic improvements. They were excited to see her improvements and said that she was a different baby then they saw two weeks ago. I guess it is nice to have outside input on things like this because I spend so much time with her that it is probably hard for me to see how much she is improving. With that said, we still have so much to work on. She tires really easily when we try to give her tummy time, so it is hard to work on that for very long, but we are working on it and hopefully she can get stronger and start rolling over as well as build the strength to learn to crawl.

Otherwise, Brynlee is doing well. Her appetite never really decreased after chemotherapy this time. We have weaned down on the Zofran, and I have been so relieved with how she has been doing with this chemo so far. I dread chemo weeks and the after effects. Not only does being in the hospital suck but having a child not feeling well is also a bummer. I think things went pretty well this time.

I just wanted to note that we still have our family blog at www.leonardliving.blogspot.com. It is a private blog, so let me know if you want an invite; I just need your email address. I'm trying to keep the medical stuff separated out from our other family adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news!! i think it is so cool that there are therapists that come into your home. Reading this blog gives me smiles!

    ReplyDelete