I was waiting to do a post because there have been some things going on (nothing big and nothing to worry about) that I was hoping I would be able to post about, but I'm still waiting to talk to some doctors and we are awaiting some results. Brynlee's platelets did come back up, and we were able to start chemo yesterday. She is doing well so far.
We have been sentenced to "time out" on the 3rd floor ICS unit. We are usually on the 4th floor ICS unit, which is the main ICS area, but when those rooms get filled up they have an extension on the 3rd floor of about 8 or so rooms. It's different down here, and yesterday we were the only ones for a couple of hours, so it really felt like we were the outcasts or something. However, we had a fantastic nurse (which honestly there have only been one or two nurses I haven't cared for, most are fantastic), and I really can't complain other than her door to her room is quirky and I have a hard time getting in and out. I will post later hopefully with some more information.
No comments:
Post a Comment