Waiting for the doctor to call us regarding Brynlee's scans from last week is bru.tal.
I spoke with James yesterday, who is the person that coordinates our inpatient stays and blood draws and whatever, and he said that he had spoken to Dr. Bruggers yesterday and that she didn't have the final report from radiology on one of her scans yet but that she would coordinate with Dr. Stadden and have him call me.
:-P
I like Dr. B. I think she knows her stuff, but I wish she wouldn't push the patient interaction off on the fellow, Dr. Stadden. I know he needs to learn, but he isn't always on the same page with Dr. B and obviously doesn't know everything.
I think I have every right to be anxious, but seriously. Can we get this show on the road already? I am anticipating surgery, but I guess I'm just anxious to know what other treatments she will need and what sort of a timeframe we are dealing with here. Frustrating!
:-(
I am sorry you are still waiting, I bet it is killing you not knowing what is coming next. I hope you get the news soon. Let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDelete